Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I expect from myself??

Well starting off in the new year of 2011, I didn’t really have a new year’s resolution because every year I kind of try and set my goals for every year or every month like any average person does. So with that being said for my second semester into college I’m kind of expecting for myself to be above a 2.0 or higher being that I was  just a tad bit away from getting my TAP or PELL taken away, but I was right where I needed to be which was at that 1.5 average. I also expect to get extra help on my studying skills, and not waiting until the last minute to figure out whom, what, when and how is everything going to fit in at a short amount of time. During the last semester last year I felt that everything was being jammed into the last couple of weeks, well only because I made it seem that way with me being stressed over the littlest things, like how would my grades go, did I get everything in on time that needed to be handed in, and getting the help I needed in order for my exam scores to come out great. I also expect out of school to work harder to get what I want in life so I plan on working more during the week then last semester that being said that I only have to attend classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Monday nights but that’s no problem unless I teach myself how to be time manageable, which is another thing I fail at doing lol. Also having the time to sit down and do some work, and play with my son of course even though he’s the one that keeps me from doing those things sometimes, because he wants to play with me all the time but I don’t mind unless he doesn’t bug me to much, he can get out of hand with me being his horse. NOT lol. But I love him and he’s my only motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment