Thursday, February 17, 2011

Choice of Topic( My Son)

Almost two years since I had my son Xaviel, my life has changed tremendously. He is one of the most important people in my life, I adore him very much. He is energetic, fun to be around, funny, and the most outgoing person I’ve ever been connected to. Xaviel learns quickly and works within the most efficient way possible, he’s very smart for his age and helps me a lot, sometimes he thinks that he could help me out with everything like, my homework, cooking his favorite meal which is rice or Mac and cheese, sometimes he thinks he could even help me drive by telling me where to turn or even when to stop. He’s hilarious. As far as helping me stay happy and motivated. He is a great influence in my life, and expresses his love for me, by giving me all the kisses possible. I never knew how much a toddler would learn so fast and how smart they actually think. I say toddlers are like adults they just don’t know how to speak what’s on their minds they just show actions. But for the most part I know what he means, and wants. Learning from experience of being a teenage mom has been very helpful to me especially to have such a talented son like mine. Over the years I hope to see Xaviel succeed in life as well as accomplish all his future goals he intends to accomplish. He has grown into my little poopoo as I call him. I know when he grows a little older he’s going to be embarrassed and tell me to not call him that anymore, but I know that ill be that mom to do it anyway. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment