Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blog Review: Leave me Alone

Well after actually finding out what a blog review was I started to look at a couple of peoples blogs from class and I so happened to view Krista's and her topic was "Leave me Alone". I read through it and finally got the understanding of what she was talking about I can some what relate to her because to me it seems were in the same predicament with the whole car issue, and not having a reliable car or just not having one period like me. But anyway let’s get back to Krista.
Krista said “why does everyone have to be on my case about everything! I am 22 years old and most of the time I feel like I am 2 yrs old. I am told I need to buy a car by the end of the month.....I am told that I should take out a student loan to get said car. I am told that I should look for a car. I am told that I should look on craigslist…Then I am told to not look on craigslist. I am told that I shouldn’t go see a car I find because I don’t have my money and wont until hopefully Feb. 25th.  I am told I am not putting any effort towards finding a car. I am told I should get a specific car. I am told that I will have to settle for a car because I need one”.
In the end Krista’s just tired of her telling her what to do if no ones going actually help donate, or stop lying to her about what car is right for her, and then brakes down on her when she actually becomes the owner after a certain amount of months or even years. Can people just stop buying and selling cars that are a piece of crap so Krista can find a car so every one can stop saying she needs to do this and she needs to do that. I even get tired of people telling me what to do I obviously know what I’m doing from my past so that’s why I’m trying to get help. DUHH!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment