Thursday, February 10, 2011

The only thing i ever wanted was______________________.

(In a voice of a 13 year old)

The only thing I ever wanted was the newest BMW which is the X6! I love that truck soooo much. My daddy has one and it’s so cool and amazing. But the only thing is, is that I don’t have a drivers license because of course I’m not 16 yet, but my daddy said when I get to be that age I could defiantly have my own. Its like he’s gonna throw me one of those sweet sixteen shows on mtv and surprise me with the X6.I hope he really does get me that truck I love all the features its has. When I ride in my daddys truck I love riding in the front because it has those seats that make your butt burn, but in the winter its so warm. I also like listening to all my nicki minaj , lil wayne, and of my rihanna cds in the six cd disc changer, just as long as I can play my cds ill be fine. My daddy said that he thinks I should choose another car, in which I will when I get a little older but I told im I would never get tired of loving that truck. My dad said it’s too much of a manly truck because of the features it has like some type of sport package that has sport seats like the nascar drivers, maybe I should ask my brother what those are.  I don’t know. And the other awesome part about the soon to be my truck is that it doesn’t have any keys so basically I don’t have to worry about daddy yelling at me if I lose them. Soon one day well a couple of years from now I will have my dream come true, and I know it will that’s why I love my daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment