Saturday, April 16, 2011

If I won one million dollars

If I won a million dollars, I would pass out. Well first and for most I would give to my heavenly father. A tax free million makes a major difference in how I would spend it. I would think of my children’s future like school, retirement and back up funds. I would also keep in mind charities benefiting the less fortunate.
I would send my son to the 4 corners of the United States then to other countries they would like to visit that they would not be able to visit. I would put away money for my retirement. I give my son the opportunity to go to the best colleges in the world like Harvard, Yale or even another country.
I would help out my people in my community  out by buying them a brand new home with no worries of money. I would start a company to help out disadvantage women and children who have lost their way in life. I would help out with charities to help people who have been affected by the hurricanes and natural disasters.
I would also pay off al of my children’s debt.  Along with helping out my children I would open a soup kitchen to feed the less fortunate. I would also help out people from all over the country of. It is a country where a lot of people need help and I would help build homes and shelter for people.
Finally, I would go on a shopping spree buying a whole lot of clothes and sneakers. I would buy my boyfriend his dream car along with my dream car and house. I would get a savings bond for my son so he could live a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment